Guess what?! The wonderful, astounding, amazing, glorious, Emily over at Emily’s Tea Leaves has awarded me a Beautiful Blogger Award. That’s right! More blog love. Isn’t it just grand?
That means yet another excuse for me to share some more of the blogs that I follow, read, love and think are just so incredibly beautiful as well!
First of all, according to the Beautiful Blogger guidelines, I’m to share with you 7 random facts about myself. This is surprisingly difficult despite the fact that I blog about myself all the time, but here goes:
1. Right this minute, I am extremely overtired and in need of chocolate. I suspect this post will be riddled with typos as a result.
2. I own the entire David Attenborough DVD boxset and a 17th Century copy of Victor Aurelius’ Roman Histories , but neither of these is my most prized possession – that would be my iPod. All the same, I would probably save the Histories in a fire, even if it meant my iPod was destroyed.
3. Every night before bed I watch 15 minutes of Stargate, or Stargate Atlantis, before listening to an audiobook and EVENTUALLY, sometimes, drifting off to sleep. I now know all the episodes off by heart, except the sad ones, which I skip.
4. My favourite book growing up was Blue Castle by L.M Montgomery, and later The Winter King by Bernard Cornwell. My copy of Blue Castle was a gift to me from my grandmother, who, according to the insert, won it for her class marks in 1942.
5. I own a goldfish named Fatty. He’s awesome, though he could be a she, for all I know.
6. When I drive somewhere with my sister, we like to sing ACDC or Britney Spears at the top of our lungs. Today, to mix it up, we sang along to the soundtrack to Enchanted. We are very, very cool.
7. I can’t start the day without coffee. It is a physical impossibility. Without coffee I am not Holly Kench, nor a Stuffed Olive, I am simply a wandering monster of caffeine-deprived angst. If, for some reason, I am unable to consume coffee within the 30minutes after waking, coffee rage ensues. This is essentially the Stuffed Olive equivalent of turning into the Incredible Hulk.
And FINALLY, here are my Beautiful Bloggers:
1. A Dag’s Life – Kim is a dag, and she writes about it at her blog. She also writes movie reviews and talks about her dog, Evie.
2. Matt Coyle Clothes – Yvette discusses her adventures in fashion and shares some of her and Matt’s fantastic work. She also writes about other things… including lice.
3. J.M Blackman’s Semi-Educational Reviews – Jalissa’s blog is filled with wonderful reviews, author interviews, as well as her awesome flash fiction.
4. Team Earthling – Stevie and Luc discuss animal rights and the vegan life, mostly via podcast, but also on their blog.
6. Pip Foweraker – Pip is a wizard, and he writes things.
7. Tasmania Photoart – Have you looked at my Dad’s incredible photography yet?!
CHECK THEM OUT!